Friday, February 12, 2010

T-1 day

Tomorrow we're moving Gator. Again. Of course weather permitting.

I am contemplating stock in Ulcerguard. I am hoping so very much he will remain at this location for an appreciable amount of time. His coug has gone away. His scratches are not gone but close! I miss him. I miss riding him and spending time with him in general. Being less than happy with the barn, the weather, the cold, the general winter blahs have had the best of me when it comes to him. I really hate that I let it.

I did notice, despite the cold and bits of snow laying around that slight hint of spring yesterday in the evening as I walked the girls. I always felt like I detected her presence before the general populous. I was energized. I am glad I'm moving him. I don't have the slightest reservation about this new place. I think we'll get to enjoy seeing spring erupt together there. For me, from horseback, Gators back, my favorite vantage point in the whole world.

3 comments:

  1. Here's to ANY signs of spring!
    I can hardly wait until you're back on him again.
    I'll bet he's been bored and missing you, too.
    Have an easy, safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What what?
    How do I miss this stuff ALL THE TIME?

    Well, if youre going to be happier and he will be happier, then awesome!

    I hate February. HOwever the days are now getting longer and Im starting to appreciate DAYLIGHT at 6pm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the move ! and here's to signs of spring!

    ReplyDelete