Friday, March 5, 2010

Boos Butt, work and stuffs

Of course I can't simply comment so I am posting to essentially discuss.

Autumn's rump is still perplexing me. I don't put anything on it anymore. There is hair just no undercoat ie FLUFF which she has so much of everywhere else. I'm hoping time willbe all she needs but an occasional limp (weather fronts or laying on it to long) and a nekkid spot may be what she most visibly will take from her broken leg ordeal.

My plan with Gator is togo slow... He'll be 16 this year and he's in good shape for the mst part, why push it, right?

The job is leaps & bounds better than my last. I should have said that. I'm a people watcher/observer by nature. I share a large cube with 3 other ladies. All 3 are great but one... Well some people I guess spend their whole lives fighting themselves and focused on me-me-me ... This one in particular also talks A LOT. I just want to grab her and say IT ISN'T ALWAYS ABOUT YOU, if you'd see that you would be happier and more pleasant. I can't though. There's of course a lot more to it but that's the jist of the vent. :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds all good , Hope Autumn gets her coat back in the spring?Glat GAtor is doing well. And I am so glad you are happy at work.
    oh and First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, poor Boo. Nobody will notice, try not to let her think about it too much, it's SO embare-assing:)
    Interesting that there is no fluff. I wonder if something in the med, or Gator's infection (most likely) has follicle killing properties for fluffies.
    rambling here, sorry, we miss you!
    Gator is soo lucky he has you, how's the barn? Glad that mostly work is great!
    There's always ONE, isn't there?

    Take care, scritches and stuff, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AB- could be likely that Boo is going to start blowing her coat for spring and that is why it is slow to grow. I am sure it is temporary and you will gleefully be vacuuming several times a day any time now. :)

    Wuvs to Gator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that's a great point, NCC! Blowing coats, of course! We start blowing later than y'all;)

    I always ship at least three dog hairs to my customers.
    It's a free bonus.

    ReplyDelete