Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Overdue update

I remember as a kid looking always forward to the next great thing, a holiday, day off you know 'fun' stuff. These days? Fun stuff, schmun-stuff. I look forward to the days I'm not fighting fires. Simple, 'normal' days... That's enough for me.

I was way overdue an update, though I actually wrote a couple posts I never posted. I was in a funk so it was better I didn't post.

Gator had an awful COPD attack & has completed a course of steroids. Hay always soaked from now on. I'm looking at a hay steamer. He has been turned out in the actual pasture with his one pasture-mate (we'll call him 'D'). He immediately declared Gator the boss & they get along like peas & carrots.

The girls had their yearly well-pooch check. Vet has no ideas except low thyroid on Autumns bald spot either. Turns out her thyroid is a bit low so we're adjusting her meds.

It's been 'normal' the past week (I hesitate to write that... I think I keep jinxing myself...). I am so grateful for normal. Miss everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Normal is nice! Sorry to hear Gator was having troubles agian .Missed you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yAY, YOU'RE ON THE WEB!!

    ooops, sorry. Didn't mean to yell.
    But OMG, you managed to comment from your crackberry!
    whoo HOO!

    Poor Gator and his COPD, that's got to be hard to watch:(
    Hugs and scritches to ya, miss you lots!

    Flip & Blaze wave paws!
    silly things:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where are youuuuuuu?
    Sorry I was so petulantly bitchy.
    There's a horse in my psycho neighbours garage:(
    still.

    ReplyDelete